Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Somewhere along in the bitterness


For the record, this is called a digger. A DIGGER, ya hear me!? hehehe :D

I GOT A 5 ON MY AP WORLD HISTORY EXAM!!! Woot woot :D I hated that damn class, so YAAAAY!

Duuuude, driving around in Ford Explorer is the BOMB. I love it, driving is so much fun! It's like a mini-high! haha. But I'm not entirely sure if I trust myself alone in the car without my daddy yet... I get a wee bit confused behind-the-wheel now and then. Hopefully, people will back off when they see a teenage girl with a bigass SUV! I would be scared if I were you!

Now, I shall depart for the TV, where my loves (Ahem, Lochte and Phelps... duh!) are awaiting me at the 2009 USA Swimming Nationals.

2 comments:

Ashley Nguyen said...

You got a 5?! That's so great! I heard barely anyone gets fives. Youz the smartest damn thang I eva seen bitch! Lol, you should be proud of yourself (=

lynn nguyen said...

daaamnnn girl, smarty pants! congrats!!