Duck duck goose (F*** f*** shoes), Elbow Tag, and Australian Pursuit are greeeat games. Even the hell set was kinda fun today :) Practice has been more playing and less swimming, which I kinda have mixed feelings on. I wanna be perfectly in shape for Junior Olympics and I only have one week to do so, but if our coaches won't let us concentrate on SWIMMING, I don't know how I possibly can get ready by then. I need a coach to push me to my limits until I hate (or should I say "strongly dislike") them... but in reality, I won't hate them for long if I improve and get better times. I'm not supposed to enjoy practice like this! I'm supposed to be sore on a daily basis.
I guess all that complaining was "counterintuitive," as my physics teacher would say. But hey, no pain, no gain.
"I feel like I just seen the sun for the first time."
No comments:
Post a Comment