Tuesday, December 30, 2008

External lifesaver

Heeeeella pictures from Grandma's 74th birthday (Dec. 20), Christmas (Dec. 25), and San Francisco (Dec. 28). I finally uploaded them from 2 cameras, woohoo! My computer gave me a huge scare when I realized I only have 1 GB of space left (My hard drive can hold about 56 GB). If my computer crashed and I lost all my pictures, I would go insane. No kidding. I took out my trusty 120 GB external hard drive and added all the 20 GB of pictures onto there. I am also backing them up on about 15 CDs because they really are THAT important to me. So now I am exhaling a huge sigh of relief. PHEW!

My dad promised me he would get me a new bed for my upcoming 16th birthday. I have a Twin bed but since I have removed one of my 2 desks (it was basically for storage and I finally cleaned it out), I can have a Queen-sized bed. Yaay, space permits! I am considering a Circle bed though, that would be totally awesome!! Only the one thing holding me back is that it wouldn't be practical and I might roll off one night. I just think it looks so incredibly cool, and modern I guess. I will probably try it out when I go to Ikea sometime this week, testing each bed to find out which one I fall asleep first in :D

Birthday plans are kinda finalized? It's tomorrow! Can you believe it!? Not a single part of me feels like I am 16. It is not a huge leap but it certainly feels like it. An American milestone... Sweet 16! Maybe that means I need to start thinking more about the dark, scary, looming future. School in 6 days, boooooo.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mary kay said...

HAHAHAHA! You're so silly. I love you<3