Swimming always manages to clear my head. I reluctantly drag myself to practice but I walk away from practice in a lighter mood. Some people ask me what I think about when I swim endless laps. I honestly don't think about anything, not even how to swim or what the hell I am doing. My mind is completely blank. (It is so blank that I always forget what lap I am on.) I think if you were to do a MRI on my brain while I was at practice, you would detect no brain activity whatsoever. In that way, I think my mind is refreshed. Like a nap, only better.
Holidays make me suddenly very thankful. I become especially grateful of the things I have and the people I am blessed with. Lately, I am most thankful for forgiveness: how my family doesn't hold any grudges when they are mad or disappointed at me. Imagine how horrible that would be, constantly getting crap from something you did wrong days ago. It is a lesson everyone, including me, can learn.
1 comment:
your blog is very fine......
Post a Comment