Oh yeah, and daily battle with my brother cause he won't eat anything! Just rice and soup, that little asian boy. It always ends the same. Mom yells, brother cries, I feel bad. Afterwards, he was in the silly mood so I took some cute pictures.
Decemburrrrr. The weather wasn't that bad today actually. Quite sunny, not the best day to wear my new white peacoat (Thanks Hong for telling me what that means haha). But practice is always cold and we did sharks and minnows and banana boat relays today, which did not help at all. When it is cold, it is best advised to keep on swimming lap after lap and doing some hard sets. But since it was Coach Alex's birthday, we let him call the shots. Bought him a Snickers bar from the vending machine when I found out today. Also, I learned that the Vu brothers, Brandon, and Vincent might not return for December. That is a huge chunk of the Senior group right there. Lane 1 will be quite empty. I probably won't see them until after swim season either, shoot.
I like how my teeth are turning out. My doctor shaved off a part of my right canine cause it was too wide and there was a gap. But a day later (today), my teeth is like instantly beautiful! A lot better aligned. Unfortunately, I won't get my braces off until after my birthday. That man lied to me... what a booger. But the hope is by the first day of MHS swim practice, I will be finally braceless! (Which today I found out is January 26. Can't wait!)
1 comment:
what does a white peacoat mean
Post a Comment