DAYTIME - School:
- Thanks to Tram Nguyen for the balloons, the beeeyoootiful poster of us! haha, a comb that I desperately needed, and 2 aero shirts!
- Also thanks to W. Yim, H. Hoang, M. Blackburn, P. Do, N. Tran, and Dorkatron Hoang for the birthday presents! Love them all :D
- "It's only your fake birthday, but it is her real birthday!" -- Michelle
- Blisters from heavy bags, yikes!
- HORRIBLE GRADE on an English essay that really ruined my day ); Grade dropped an entire 2%!!
AFTERNOON - Meera's house:
- Secret Santa gift xchange! I GOT THE STANFORD HOODIE I WANTED! Meera was my Secret Santa, I honestly had no idea. Afterwards, we talked about mistakes we made & some odd assumptions (Apparently, Cecilia and I were totally off and/or clueless about who had who)
- One Tree Hill Season 1 marathon! +eating pizza. (I got Vy season 1 on DVD because "I would love to watch my love, CMM, all day.")
-Watched the beginning of The Dark Knight until I had to leave for...
NIGHTTIME - Downtown San Jose:
- Christmas in the Park w/ MTW Lane 6!
- Johnny Rockets for dinner, Coke w/ cherry flavored shots<3
- Met weirdo hippie santa claus. Took a picture, duh!
- Boo, no time ice skating in the cool circle rink ):
- Ferris wheel for the first time - screaming our heads off and holding on to the pole for dear life, taking pictures at the highest point (Stories of people being stuck on ferris wheels scare the crap out of me).
- Dropzone! - "I was scared to go on cause if I threw up, I was afraid that I would fall faster than my vomit!" -- HAHA! Thi said this. "Um, guys... we are higher than that big ass palm tree! Um, guys... WE ARE HIGHER THAN THE BUILDINGS! SHIIIT!" -- Sorry to say, that was me.
- Carousel and wave thingy, those were pretty awesome too.
- Next time, SANTA CRUZ BEACH BOARDWALK, baby! Spring break :D
PICTURES, WHOO! I constantly have to rely on pictures to remember good times, mainly because I have horrible memory. Therefore, I believe cameras are the greatest inventions ever (=






No comments:
Post a Comment