My honors chem test is over. I feel so... liberated. Once I finished that last problem, I was instantly relieved. No regrets. It's turned in and there is nothing I can do about it now. So incredibly glad its over!!! It actually wasn't as bad as I had thought... Who knows.
My mom's holiday party tomorrow. My job is to prepare the playlist and since it is my ONLY job, I must get it right. Like my mom says, "You have no idea how many ways people can screw up."
Practice was fun, we got free pizza (Uncle Sam from Pizza box is a monstrosity!!). Christmas in the Park field trip planned for next Friday. Lane 6 only bitches! Hah, only the 4 oceans & the 3 seas can go (;
Unhealthy friendships? Tensions run high. I have a short temper lately. The little things go a long way and really seem to bother me. But I think another reason is cause my view on things has changed. A few months ago, my "lenses" were different, so to speak. Just a completely different way of looking at things. Attitudes towards myself and others. I can't really explain how right now. Maybe some other time I will blog about my feelings on certain people & my feelings toward myself.
*Happy UN International Mountain Day! (http://www.dailyholidays.net) I have no clue what that means, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment