Monday, December 8, 2008

Yay me?

Sacramento this weekend! (Mom ran 26.2 mile marathon, we stayed the night.) Pictures up later.

Reasons why I am beginning to hate extremely dislike this week:
- AP World Chapter 19 is twice as long = 2x as much outlining, reading, vocab words, review questions, memorizing, etc.
- English essay due tomorrow, major writer’s block!
- Honors Chem test on 10 kinds of mole problems/formulas, which I am quite confused about.
- New seats in French, me in the loner row.
- Major Chinese homework to make-up
- Pleasanton swim meet this Saturday... too cold.

On the bright side:
- I have an A- in AP World, finally
- Doubles ping pong!
- Knowledge bowl is fun
- Fridge is restocked, cause dad went to Costco
- Almost Winter Break... 11 DAYS :D

Things I realized today:
- Today is my birthday in the Chinese calendar (:
- I use commas way too much
- I have a queer eating schedule cause I am always hungry
- My hands are always, always cold
- Poor Obama is already receiving a lot of criticism
- I like making lists cause sometimes I can't manage to think in complete sentences

"Your jacket is the color of the Communists!" -Hahaha!

No comments: