Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update

Haven't had the time or effort to blog much (hey, a preview of next year, when I will have no time to do anything whatsoever).

Speaking of next year, it's that time of year to pick classes! I looooove picking classes, more so than I like taking them. My junior year schedule, if everything works out perfectly: Honors English (Hanley), AP US History (Ducote), AP Calculus AB (Nguyen), AP Chemistry (Meyer), Journalism (Colburn), and Ceramics (Already my favorite class haha). I think I have too many AP classes and I am quite sure that I will regret it. But I usually underestimate myself and I do know that if I say that I commit to it, I will. If you aim low, you expect nothing else than failing. Aim high, try harder, get better results, right? (Kinda like my attitude towards swimming? Ehh... not really.)

Also this summer, physics at Mission. I am considering Santa Clara swimming (4 hours of BRUTAL practice a day, plus an hour of conditioning twice a week!) but I don't know if I can handle it. I WANT to get better at swimming and I know I can improve, I'm just unsure if I will be able to keep up. Rumors of Santa Clara really scare the shit out of me.

Speaking of swimming... (wow, everything just flows together!) we lost badly against Santa Clara. This was our last meet before Leagues in a month. Coach was pretty unhappy at the start of the meet, apparently Los Altos was being unfair in something. I got a PR in 500 free though (6:07) and 1st in 100 back (1:06). Even still, I am kinda disappointed about the 100 back cause I am not maintaining my CCS time! Why!? I did it once, can't I do it again? I have 5 weeks left, make it or break it (Ugh, reminds me of stupid, useless STAR testing).

Gideon took a picture of Ryan Lochte in the "steamy" boys locker room! My loves are P, R, and D (in that order, hehe). Only Wendy knows who they are (;

Guess what? I found out something that made me scream today. I still want to scream... WOOOOHOOOO! I can't believe I got it! Well actually, it is still unofficial but STILL! AHHHHHH! :D

Oh yeah, and that alliance is plain stupid. At least have the balls to do it individually, instead of taking a shortcut. It leaves everyone else in the dust and is completely unfair to them. What hypocrites.

1 comment:

mary kay said...

thank you caroline! I love you (:


But you'll just have to find out why I'm saying thank you!