I don't know. Am I supposed to? Things have changed, I feel it. I don't know if I like this situation or not, because now I don't know what to do. I think I should just ride it out until I figure things out. When in doubt, maintain the status quo. Things will fall into place, right? Change is too complicated. I don't even know what I'm talking about either. I have too many thoughts bouncing around in my head.
What I do know is that I need a back massage and a real night's sleep. One night, I got eight hours of sleep and I was still tired cause that's more than my usual five-six hours per night. Not swimming for two weeks is also more than I can handle. I need the chlorine to wash out some of this stress.
More often than not, there's a difference between what you want and what you need. Oh my gosh, this reminds me of math. In a way, I guess it can relate to limits. If the limit of f(x) as x approaches a from the left is not equal to the limit of f(x) as x approaches a from the right, then f(x) is not a continuous function. In that case, there can be either one or no functions where the limit of f(x) as x approaches a from both sides is equal to f(a), and even though only one condition is satisfied, f(x) is unfortunately still not a continuous function. But occasionally, the limit of f(x) as x approaches a from the left is equal to the limit of f(x) as x approaches a from the right, as well as equal to f(a), and only NOW do you have a continuous function. And now you're happy and you're living the good life.
That personal and mathematical connection made total sense in my head for some odd reason. But wow, I really need a break from everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment