I'm hella in the mood for Rockband. Some The Killers songs, Jet songs, and some Pat Benatar... oh yesssss, that would equal a great afternoon. Instead, I'm gonna try to finish my lap report, get ready for Tim's birthday party, meet up with Tram!, and maybe get some Valley Fair shopping in. That would suffice :)
1. You're just plain mean, Donkey Kong. Stop being so insulting, then being so nice, then go right back to insulting. Get some sleep!
2. I think it's better this way, thanks for understanding.
3. I know we talked about a hangout this summer and I've been feeling really guilty about it. I miss having you as one of my best friends.
4. You're different, you used to care about school and now you care more about something else. But because I care more and you care less, I feel like it's driving a wedge between us.
5. We're getting closer this year because of a common interest :) I think this is the closest we've ever been, after all these years.
6. Sometimes, you can be too much but you're good company. You're always helpful. I can't help but feel sympathy towards you, your life seems like it's quite difficult.
7. Your mom makes the best food and you always share<3
8. TRAM NGUYEN, I FREAKIN' MISS HAVING A CLASS WITH YOU. And for a smaller girl, you can be quite violent!
No comments:
Post a Comment