I think I am losing my values. What ARE my values? They seemed so clear to me years ago: honesty, integrity, modesty, selflessness. I am proud of things that I have accomplished to get me where I am, but I am not necessarily proud of some ways that got me here. I have worked my ass off in so many ways but whenever I see a shortcut, more often than not, I take it.
If we are to go forward, we must go back and rediscover those precious values - that all reality hinges on moral foundations and that all reality has spiritual control. --Martin Luther King Jr.
Well, I can blog all day about my mistakes but I never seem to learn my lesson... so why am I here?
2 comments:
that sums up exactly how i feel sometimes. i loved every word of it
You're totally right, I feel the same way. You have a way of putting thoughts aloud.
Post a Comment