I really don't want to take US history next year. No one else is and I don't want to fall behind cause I wasted a class period taking it. If only Mission didn't have that stupid rule to take only 1 class in the summer! And I can't do Ohlone or Deanza cause they interfere with another class. Ugh. Foothill and San Jose City College have yet to release their summer schedule. I am thinking about filling out the petition for enrollment exceptions but I can't think of a good reason why I should be an exception. Or maybe since they have an online class for US history, taking physics and US history together technically do not count as a 2 classes... hm. I'll ask my counselor next week and hopefully she can help me. All of that has just been bothering me. The more I get done this summer, the less I do next year so I can focus on all those stupid tests I have to take.
I crack my bones a lot. Is that a bad thing? Cause I heard it can mess up your bones. I can't help it though, I feel so stiff all the time. I do stretch every night but I don't think that really affects my bones, other than the fact that I am getting more and more flexible. I hope I don't develop that bone thing, osteoporosis? *knock on wood.
I have absolutely NOWHERE to go this weekend, for once! No Chinese school, no volunteer stuff, no tennis. I love it. Unfortunately, I have more homework to do than usual which is gross. But since I don't have to go anywhere, I can finish it by Saturday and go on a one-day road trip with my family like we always used to do. The weather is supposedly nice this weekend.
Gmail > Yahoo Mail, hands down.
2 comments:
don't worry, i'm taking us history, you won't be the only one if you take it next year. :D
gmail for the win
i`m taking ap us next year!
Post a Comment