Today was a bad bad bad day. I learned caramel macchiato w/ raspberry syrup (btw, that is my new favorite drink. I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE!) and mood swings don't mix. It made me suicidal when I got a C on my History test and I know I pretty much failed my Chem test. Caffeine and mood swings also explains why I completely crashed and burned once I started my Honors Chem test. It was easy too! but I just could not get my freakin brain to FOCUS. I would think about other things, like.. what are we doing third period? do we need our books for 4th? OH MY GOD. I left so many questions blank, even when I had studied! Like I knew what was gonna be on the test and I understood everything! If I took it again now, I would totally pass. BUT NOOOOOO, stupid mistake already made. And I will hate myself for it.
First period was bad too. My volleyball team SUCKS. I get so competitive and it makes me so fucking mad. GO AFTER THE DAMN BALL.
World History = I got a C on my Chapter 6 test, when I actually thought/hoped I would get that much needed B. Enough said.
I have a test tomorrow in math on stuff I completely do not fucking understand. I even went to Sherbakov's afterschool to try to understand it. But I completely blanked on what I need help on. I actually do not know what I need help on. I just need help, PERIOD. So I must study like a mad man tonight. And if I get anything lower than a C+ tomorrow, I am switching out of Honors Precal to regular Precal. My grade cannot suffer any more than it does now.
But... with bad days come good mistakes. And I think I learned quite a few things today such as...
1) Create study guides for every test!!! Then, study. And when I think I have it all down, study even more.
2) He is so not worth it. I barely have time for anything now, let alone another person. Must attempt slow withdrawal from this crush. At this point, its actually not that hard. But I won't go in any deeper than I am. Punch me in the face if I do.
Let's hope tomorrow is better. After all, it is Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment