Friday, September 26, 2008

Nerd alert!

So today was a pretty chill day. Nothing really boring, no crazy tests.

PE: No one to do make up swimming, so I went to my volleyball class for the day. I never realized how much I miss volleyball. So me and Patricia talked to Ms. Reyes to see if we could work something out cause this is the only time volleyball is being offered to upperclassmen this year. She said she would get back to us.

Honors Chem: M&M Lab! We separated a whole bunch of M&Ms, plain, dark, peanut, peanut butter, and almond and weighed them and did a bunch of calculations. Peanut butter was the best. Then I walked around trynna get M&Ms from people that didn't want them, but Jonathan Q ended up getting to them first. AND THEN I SPILLED MY M&Ms! Ugh, made me so mad. So Jonathan gave me some of his and I ended up saving most of mine until 5th period.

AP World: Same old, same old. Lectures, and a few really good laughs here and there.

Honors Precal: Easy, for once I actually get the homework cause I got a lot of practice from Ms. Tam last year. I think I should pay her a visit next week.

SSR: Ms. Ngo's again, a Friday tradition (: Tram said she was too lazy to go, so it ended up being just me and Rhodan. We just chatted with Ms. Ngo and Roxanne.

English 2A: Boring. Really boring.

French: Popcorn and The Pink Panther movie. I love that movie, but I think I've watched it too many times. And plus, it was dubbed in French and I hate having to read the stupid subtitles to understand it.

Afterschool: Me, Ashley, and Bettina went over to Ms. Meyer's class for this Knowledge Bowl meeting. It was fun! It's just this competition where you know like.. trivia and a bunch of useless stuff. Jeopardy style! Apparently, I know a bit of useless knowlege but I guess it's not so useless anymore! I enjoyed it and I think I will continue and actually take it seriously. Competitions like this look great on College Apps!

Home: Watched a boring episode of Oprah, then the news. It seems our economy is doing very, very bad. I'm kinda scared! It is "the biggest economic intervention by the government since the Depression." And did you know WaMu was sold! HOLY! I guess it IS something to worry about. I might watch the presidential debate later, it might help should a topic like that come up during Knowledge Bowl.

FUCK, I DIDN
'T DO MY CHINESE HOMEWORK YET! Damn that's bad. It usually takes me 6 hours to finish a week's worth of work, and I haven't even started.

Exciting weekend planned -__-

No comments: