Arent those just the prettiest colors ever?This week was incredibly busy! I don't think I have been getting enough sleep lately. 6 hours each night is not enough!!! But its not like I have a choice. High school is getting hard.
I honestly don't know what to do about Honors Precal. I have a fucking B-!!! I talked with my mom about this and she agreed on my first choice, which was dropping to regular Precal to get an A and maintain my GPA. But I talked with Ms. Sherbakov who said that I am doing really well for someone who never took Trig and jumped straight to Honors Precal. And she said help is available anytime after school, so I should take full advantage of it. I really think I should. I will! Haha. So anyways, that added more confusion to the mix cause I was being pulled in 2 directions! So I talked with my counselor, who recommended that I stay for 2 reasons: 1) I can drop the class during second semester if it gets hard, and I might as well give it a try. 2) If you get a B in a Honors class, colleges see it as an A. So... why not? I don't want to be seen as a quitter and there are a lot of helpful people in that class. It's really been bothering me though, cause to me, a B is failing. And I will not accept a B as a final grade.
I have been doing really bad lately on school stuff, like tests. B's and C's! Can you believe it!? Me either, shooot. Homework is always a 100% for me though. I really feel that I am having more and more trouble trying to remember stuff. It's not cause I get distracted, I actually don't know what it is. If I read something 2-3 times to attempt to remember it, for some strange reason I can't remember it 10 minutes later. In one ear and out the other. I guess there is just too much stuff to handle right now.
Oh yeah! Shoutout to Kevin Nguyen. (: The one person I can actually hold an intelligent conversation with. Hella chill guy.
Homecoming rumors all over the place, but it's only rumors. Trynna ignore it, but it ain't easy. Whatever happens, happens.
At this point, I will not allow my life to get any more complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment