Monday, September 15, 2008

O_O

So I am like... seriously paranoid. About everything!!! Like I was on it today, and I kept thinking that people could tell and I would get all embarrassed! Ugh I hate this time of month. It means that when I do get it again, it will be the Homecoming Dance! But I'm still undecided on whether I should go or not. If he asks, I will probably. But other guys... nah. Not worth it when you just go as friends. Dances & special events like that should mean something.

For Homecoming week, that stoplight thing is clever! Where if you're single, wear green. If youre talking, wear yellow. And if youre taken, wear red. Pretty cool right!? I would have never thought of that. But today Vy was like.. what if you wear yellow and the person you're talking to wears green! LOL ouch!

I have my asian craving for milk tea again. I might as well just go and buy some tea, that cute lil shaker, and some pearls and learn how to make it. I would bring some to school everyday in a bottle. And share, of course (;



No comments: