So anyways, I went to take the practice PSAT in Fremont. Not that hard, but it was timed and I ran out of time on some sections. And some questions were just plain confusing! Did you know the actualy PSAT this year is on the day of homecoming!? How lame!!!
It bothered me how she still has that stupid grudge with him. I understand why she was mad at the beginning of summer but come on, that was 3 looong months ago. (Believe me, I understand. She wrote me a 8 page story about it) I think she should respect that he is my friend too, but hey... this aint my business. Just a little annoyance that's all.
For some reason, I have been feeling like I don't belong, ever since sophomore year started which is weird since I never felt that way Freshmen year, surprisingly. This past week was fun especially when I can look at the millions pictures we took and relive it. Even though it was the in-between moments of school like brunch, lunch, and after school, its moments like these that can truly make my day. And I love it and I'm addicted to it. Even though I am just beginning to know some of you guys, I just wanna say... Thanks<3
*He better ask me to homecoming!!! After getting my hopes up and telling me that he liked me and all. But hey, patience girl. Patience.



No comments:
Post a Comment