I feel like I'm in a really good place in my life. Sure, I complain now and then but nothing that really affects my outlook. My parents are totally supportive and my brother always makes me smile; my friends are always great, especially you gang of amazing girls, along with tram and dorkatron lol; school is still rather worrisome but not deadly; and I'm really getting used to juggling and truly enjoying my extracurriculars. I feel like for once, things are going right. I once again feel blessed to live each day instead of wanting to fast forward to the future. And I believe I am in this mood because I'm finally exercising/swimming since November 2009, so more healthy blood is flowing to my brain! haha. Swimming makes me such a happy and better person, and I love love love it. And maybe driving too, driving everyday to school and back makes me feel so good haha.
I was talking with a friend about this the other day, but I wonder what my blog really says about me. Looking back at old entries, I guess you can learn a whole lot about me if you read between the lines. I'm not the type of person to say much, but I guess my everyday thoughts on here say enough, especially if you're cool enough too decipher my meanings :)
I love all this talk about Junior Prom. Who's wearing what dress, who's going with who, who's eating where with who... how exciting! Once I "do what I gotta go" and decide on my dress, I will be like a happy ticking bomb, ready to explode on prom night! And hopefully senior ball too :D
No comments:
Post a Comment