Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sidenote

So I miss you like crazy and you're pretty much all I think about now. I want to see you again, sometime really soon. Oh and I love reading your blog. It puts a huge smile on my face :)

You know, I used to have a certain spot and I liked that spot. I felt happy, satisfied, confident. But I don't have that spot anymore and for some odd (actually, entirely explainable) reason, I don't care anymore. If I was the freshman or sophomore me, I would have felt kinda pissed and let down. But at this point in my life, I feel like I have exactly who I need. I have people who actually give a damn about me. It's plain stupid of me to expect so much, so I'm not blamely you entirely. And yeah, I'm a total hypocrite, but there are concepts that you need to understand first: I did what I could, but it's always a two-way street (technically, more like an intersection). You tried, I tried, and I guess it just ain't gonna work out. What a shame.

And the sad part is? After realizing all of this, I still know that nothing is gonna change, I'm just gonna go back to doing what I always do.

I wish I was back at camp. Things were a lot less complicated.

No comments: