So you know that feeling when you KNOW a word.. but you can't seem to remember it? Like it's on the tip of your tongue and you freakin' know it, damn it!, but you just can't say it. Yeah, that happens to me all the time. And then the answer comes to me in the most random of times in a sudden epiphany, hours or days later. My memory is getting worse.. I can feel it slipping.
I spent the entire last half of practice today tring to figure out the name of the burger I had at Red Robin's that I loved so much. (At practice, we usually talk about food haha). I asked HELLA people too! And they knew what I was talking about caused they loved it too, except they were useless at helping me figure out the name. Guess what it was? Whiskey River BBQ burger! I highly recommend that one, by the way<3
"Cactus caroline: you're very prickly and harmful on the outside, but when you look within, it's everything you need." -- I can't figure out if that's a compliment or an insult... It was meant to show good intentions (like that swan feather! omg JLC is growing on me.) but FAIL overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment