Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Salty tear

So it's my last night here. It's hard to imagine being anywhere else now... this place is really growing on me and I don't want to leave. Milpitas seems so boring in comparison. My camp BFF left and I miss her already, especially our late-night karaoke, bird calls, and nerd dances. But today was good in general, had Chipotle and milk tea after what felt like years. Some people have never even heard of milk tea, can you believe it? What n00bs.

I have a new love for the Beatles. And reminder to self: must watch "My Fair Lady."

More to the previous list: team LIGERS!, 20 questions, meteor showers, spray on deodorant?!, ghirardeli white chocolate syrup<3, in-n-out+coldstone=clogged arteries and heart attack, photo scavenger hunt, mulan!, movie buffs, "funny people" in theaters, nerd dancing, 2-foot long burritoes, friendship bracelets, cannibal carrots.

*Sorry, I expected too much. It's better this way.

No comments: