
Tram sent me the New Moon movie poster. The movie releases in exactly 6 months! Team Edward/Robert Pattinson<3
Whether I like it or not, test grades can really make or break my day. Everyone tells me I need to stop being so serious, but I can't help it. There are times to be silly and times to be serious and for me, school is where I really need to step it up. I bombed a Chem test pretty badly. I thought it was relatively okay but I ended up getting one of my lowest grades. This Redox chapter is even harder, I must focus!
Drama with Vincent and Amy, but they are back together now. I swear, they are one of the cutest couples I know. And even though they are incredibly young, they have been through so much... I am glad you guys are back together :) It really saddens me to see both of you guys so depressed.
Losing hope with you, but I want to stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment