Stressful week, I must say, but it ended on a good note.
SAT crap is causing me to break out.. stupid hormones. I didn't even swim for a whole week to focus on SATs so I can feel that unnecessary fat coming back, and I haven't been directing as much energy as I should be to school (which explains my six-week grades that I'm embarrassed to talk about here). But I'm just glad SAT attempt #1 is over.
However, if I get below 2250, I'm gonna retake it. It's hard to put into words how much I need that 2250, but I really do. What I'm really hoping for is 750 on each section or even a 2300!!, and here's to dreamin'. If not, and I sincerely hope this isn't so, I'll be hitting those SAT books soon for attempt #2. But for now, I feel light! and happy! and a teensy bit accomplished :)
On the bright side, it's a wonderful feeling just to get in a car and drive, to be able to have full control over something (except when that annoying fence stopped me... LOL). And I accomplished my self-promise of not logging onto AIM for a whole 7 days so I could study (except when I took 2 minutes to ask someone what English homework was). Believe me, that took a lot of willpower.
And just yesterday, I got my homecoming outfit.. I love it! I'm very much excited for the homecoming dance now (and homecoming week! rally! game! carnival!), especially with all my girls that are going<3 Rhodan's birthday party last night was the cherry on top of my week haha.
What I strongly dislike is when big things happen to coincide. Sometimes, I have those periods of time when my life is boring and uneventful. But not long after, it seems like everything happens at once. Right now, an avalanche of events, feelings, pressure, and responsibilities are all coming at me. How I manage to balance everything is probably gonna determine the rest of my life, or at least the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment