This week really seemed like it flew by; it was a nice and rather breezy week. It's hard to believe it's already the weekend. I've been in a good mood lately.
I like where me and my parents are right now. I can open up more about my life and school without being as ashamed of certain test scores as I used to be. I like how we've gotten to this point where they support my decisions and can really trust me as best as parents can. I feel like they want to hold on to me a little longer but they respect the fact that I need my independence. I can pretty much go anywhere with my car as long as I tell them and it's reasonably close and safe. Although I still don't tell them EVERYTHING (definitely not boys still...), it's definitely somewhere and I'm very happy about that. I am lucky to have two parents that love and care about me.
I like how I'm beginning to let you in a little. I need time; this just takes some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment