Sunday, July 11, 2010

Choosing your battles

"People are raising,
their expectations.
Go on and feed them,
This is your moment,
No hesitations."
-- "Waka Waka" by Shakira

That song is so uplifting. The lyrics are inspirational and the beat makes me want to dance! I'm still lovin' you, Shakira.

Oh and Thomas Müller, I'll be seeing you in Brazil 2014 (I'll be 21 years old, AHHH!). By then, I'll have my Germany #13 jersey and Vuvuzela ready for you. Make me proud honey ;) You and the rest of Die Mannschaft are AMAZING. You guys broke my heart and then mended it again. Thank you for a great World Cup 2010<3

I must admit, it's rather lonely without the constant comforting ding of IMs on AIM, but it's a nice change. Its absence is allowing me to clear my head a little and use my time more productively. But when I let my mind wander, bad things happen. I think about my whole life and tend to focus on the disappointments and regrets, which ends up making me slightly melancholy and listless. I feel the need to head to a major theme park, with GIANT rollercoasters, sometime soon.

Reading Jane Austen books make me wish I lived in that glorious time period. HEY GUYS, CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD. The boys I know could learn a thing or two from the men of her time. And the way that the men and women talked is so dignified and classy; our generation is terrible in comparison.

No comments: