Monday, June 21, 2010

Thoughts

I don't feel like I'm in the mood to blog, but we'll see how this goes.

Best summer vacation so far. For the most part, I've hung out with the people I wanted and went to most of the places I wanted to go. The week after school ended, I've gone out everyday without too much of a complaint from my parents, although I do feel like they're saving up this kind of ammunition to use against me later. Relay for Life was more entertaining this year than last, probably because it was less freezing, but also because I've come a long way from last year. I also feel more comfortable tent-hopping and mingling with different groups of people. I've become great friends with people who I don't really see much around school and I'm less cautious to approach them. What a difference a year makes.

I think I should to yell at my brother less. I think I am an attention craver. I think I need to regain the 8 pounds I've lost since swim season ended. I think I'm mad at you but I won't admit it. I think you should focus on me and not her. I think I'm really going to miss you when you leave. I think it's really annoying how you talk to your crush now more than you talk to me, your best friend. I think you should stop complaining and whining all the time. I think people need to stop doubting themselves and start acting on what they want. I think you're a giant distraction. I think you're the best father a girl could ask for.

And as always, I don't make much sense when I blog. It's probably a bad idea to take Tylenol PM in the morning.

No comments: