So during swim season, it bothers me that I am hungry ALL THE TIME. Not even kidding, I think about food too much. This morning, I went shopping and bought a crapload of snacks for the simple reason that I was having a terrible chocolate craving last night and naively thought to myself "I will never let this misery happen again because it sucks so badly." Sometimes I feel like my tummy is full but I want to eat more. Or I could eat until I'm completely stuffed but suddenly feel hungry an hour later. It's very difficult, especially since my dad says I'm too skinny and my mom says I'm too fat. All I know is that I eat like a pregnant lady and I need to stop.
I had a great talk with a good buddy of mine last night, and we have both established that I am a terrible person and a jerk to people who don't deserve it. I've come to realize that the closer I get, the more I want to run. I'm interested, but I'm really not interested at all. How dumb is that? How could I change my mind so easily? I honestly think that if I were to observe my life from a third-party standpoint, I would slap myself for being such a meanie. I really don't understand myself at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment