It's a good thing to be passionate. About a hobby, a person, a cause. Sure, it can be disappointing when you do not do as well as you had hoped, but it can be all the more exciting when you DO.
I absolutely adore our Science Olympiad members. I think they deserve all the best things in the world. I've laughed the hardest today since... months, to the point where my voice is eight octaves higher, my sides hurt, and tears are streaming down my cheeks. Today was the best, and I thank you all who made it what it was.
I AM SO BLISSFUL RIGHT NOW! Just got back from eating until we became pregnant, racing down and leaping along the sidewalk, and dancing in the street. It's so simple, but it means everything.
Try and knock me down.
1 comment:
Just reading that made me happy :) Haha!
Post a Comment