Saturday, May 29, 2010

No progression

There are moments when I feel like I'm living the best years of my life, but then there are moments when I just want to be an entirely different person. It's rather depressing to think that there's always something to look forward to, but it will always pass. I'm starting to think that I spend most of my life anticipating something in the near future. I can't really seem to enjoy the present since I'm always looking forward.

I think I'm addicted to Facebook and AIM. Even when I leave my computer, I just log in with my iPhone. I hate it. I feel weird and uncomfortable without it. It makes me wonder what kind of generation we are becoming. As adults, will we just never leave the house?

I don't know what I want, but I definitely know what I don't want, so I shall enjoy things while they last. And for the record, clingyness, PDA, and people who take things up the butt all the time and are too serious are things that I cannot stand. I can literally feel my heart/chest area beat a little bit faster because of extreme annoyance.

No comments: