Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday night

I'm still young right? Sometimes, I can feel like I'm such an old lady. Every once in a while, I feel like I have to do something crazy; when I do, I want to do it again. And because I am young after all, I DO NOT want to be confined. But I feel confined in lots of ways and for the most part, I'm letting myself be confined.

And I still have at least some kind of intelligence right? Cause sometimes I feel incredibly dumb.

"I DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. Keep the big picture in mind, but don't worry about the details. Just go with it and do what's happening. Worry later. Fuck, dont worry later, that won't solve anything. Don't worry at all. Even when stuff gets bad, it's still okay. Each second is okay, it's putting them together that sucks."

You know, I really should take the advice that I post here and on Tumblr but for the most part, that's just me being idealistic. I suck at listening to myself.

No comments: