Sunday, November 15, 2009

Purpose defeated

I don't have any more urges to blog. What's the point anyways? I might stop using Blogspot for the same reason that I stopped using Twitter: I really don't care. It's rather boring to read about posts where people describe in detail their daily activities, and it must be boring to read about mine. I only know about two blogs, tops, that actually talk about things worth blogging about, written by friends who actually have the guts (unlike me) to show the world that they are strong, passionate, and human.

Aren't blogs supposed to be a platform where you can vent your feelings and emotions, share your creativity and ideas, and connect with your friends on a deeper level? Cause this blog hasn't done any of the above for me. I still haven't grown accustomed to telling my feelings to the world; after all, I created a password-protected private blog which makes this public blog entirely useless. My creativity nowadays is limited to calculus formulas, MLA rules, and chemical equations; whatever thoughts I have floating in my head disappear when I finally decide I want to blog after god-knows-how-long. And honestly, reading about how someone's day went event-by-event doesn't tell me squat about the person.

Think about this, why do you blog? I no longer have an answer to that question.

4 comments:

mary kay said...

): well it's not boring to me.

I love you baby!

M. M. Asifus Sadat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M. M. Asifus Sadat said...

Hello buddy! To me its not boring. I think there is no reason for blogging to feel boring. There is an excitement of self-expression here. And the excitement to reach out bloggers in other corner of this world! Hugs.
-- Dr.M.M.Asifus Sadat,Dhaka,Bangladesh.

anitaly said...

i didnt know you blogged; well i blog to vent my anger and depression. but i also say a lot of personal things, which is why its private, but i allow ppl to see it if they wish. don't quit, love. blogging relieves stress and emotions. <3