Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wishes are like goldfish with propellers

^ I have no idea what that means, but I saw that today when I was looking for a Macbeth script online. It sounds cute though :)

Today was pretty much a bad day. HUGE LESSON: Coffee and coke do not mix, ever. I had a frappucino before school and coke during 2nd. I ended up having surprisingly good day, until I completely crashed in 6th period and at practice today. We had to run a stupid mile on a dirt track, but at least we did backstroke.

*Happy birthday to the twins, Tan and Vivi!

I am pretty disappointed that I wasn't nominated for anything other than a scholar athlete patch. Placing in the top 8 TWICE at League finals (more than any other girl on the team) and being the first girl to make CCS in YEARS isn't enough? Wow Coach, I feel pretty useless and a little bit angry. I guess I can only look forward to next year.

To do by tomorrow...
[ ] study for Redox test
[x] Chem article #6 due
[x] Lab analysis packets due
[x] Chem homework packet due
[ ] return APWH book
[ ] Softball test
[x] print Macbeth Act I, scene iii
[ ] study for literary terms test
[x] Macbeth book due
[ ] order team shirts

Coming up...
[ ] Happy Times essay due Friday
[ ] Watch 5 history movies by Monday
[ ] pay for Swim Outlet suit
[ ] memorize lines for Macbeth final
[ ] make notecard for Chem final
[ ] Precal final review problems
[ ] Chinese school final

Before the end of school...
[ ] return surfer Chem book
[ ] return beaker Chem book
[ ] return French book
[ ] return Precal book
[ ] borrow AP Chem book
[x] borrow APUSH book
[ ] borrow Calc AB book
[ ] turn in service hours
[ ] Sign up for Deanza

1 comment:

Bradpetehoops said...

Nice plan blog, cute, have a nice day!