The swim meet at Santa Clara International was a bit of a disappointment, but it was great nonetheless. As it turns out, we went the wrong day to get autographs/pictures cause they were signing autographs the day before! That sucked a lot, totally FML. But on the bright side, we actually got to watch Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps race each other in 2 events (Lochte won in the 100 back, which combines two of my favorite things in swimming: Ryan Lochte + backstroke!). And the place where we sat was right next to where the winners get interviewed on TV, so I was LITERALLY arms distance away from Phelps and Lochte and other swimmers that I lost track of. That really made us scream and giggle. I also got Leisel Jones' autograph and a picture with Matt Grevers, who are both Olympians and great swimmers, not to mention waaaay underappreciated as compared to Phelps and Lochte. Afterwards, the four of us had an adventure; we went hunting for them but never found them. I guess there is always next year though. MR. AN NGUYEN, I WANT THOSE PICTURES OF PHELPS AND LOCHTE!!! Please? :D
Physics at Mission is turning out to be an okay class. Not the actual topic of physics, but all the people that are in it make it that much more interesting.
MHS Graduation c/o 2009




No comments:
Post a Comment